Our strategic position in the marketplace attracts the best and the brightest minds in the industry, and our corporate culture fosters success. Our ideal candidates possess strong individual talents, as well as a commitment to the success of the team.
Nikon is committed to providing a comprehensive package for the health, welfare, and safety needs of our employees:
- A diverse international workforce
- Competitive compensation
- Cash bonus plan
- 401K plan with 3% employer contribution
- Excellent medical, dental, prescription, vision, and life insurance programs
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- Voluntary spouse and dependent life insurance programs
- Voluntary long term care and prepaid legal plans
- Tuition assistance to encourage continued development and growth
- Flexible spending accounts for health and dependent care expenses
- Employee discount program for Nikon products
- Confidential Employee Assistance Program
- Many positions have opportunities for domestic and international travel
We are an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.