The Field Service Engineer (FSE) is responsible for providing support for Nikon leading-edge photolithography “NSR” systems.
- Troubleshoot complex system problems using strong problem solving techniques.
- Install NSR systems in customer facilities, executing standard install tests, meeting overall installation schedule and ensuring that system performance meets specification.
- Execute complex system repairs in a quality manner and timely fashion.
- Execute, plan and implement Plans of Action as required.
- Perform maintenance support to the customer to ensure that NSR performance meets required specification.
- Responsible for ordering and maintenance of spare parts and tools used as part of the service work.
- Utilize e-diagnostics or software tools for analysis and reporting.
- Develop and proliferate best-known-methods (BKMs).
- Degree Level in a related Engineering field such as Electrical, Mechanical, Electro-Mechanical, Physics or Optics and/or commensurate industry experience.
- Former past experience in the semiconductor industry or multidisciplinary equipment company. Experience in photolithography would be an advantage.
- Strong analytical, data interpretation and problem solving skills.
- Experienced with electronic measurement equipment and tools (e.g. DVM, Oscilloscopes, Hi-mem recorders, collimators).
- Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers and customer.
- Should be a good “team player” and show adaptability/flexibility.
- Excellent English – Clear and Concise communication skills (both oral and written).
- Work location: France (based in Lisses (91) ) and International
- Flexibility to travel to training and/or support world-wide customers as needed
Please send your application to NPE-France-Admin@nikon.com