Cabling Team Engineer (m/w/d) – Ireland, Israel
Nikon Precision Europe is a leading edge high-tech company that is constantly striving for technical innovation while remaining driven by energy and passion. Discover a technology advanced company, encouraging knowledge increase, transfer and sharing to its full extent. At Nikon Precision Europe you will meet service-oriented team players who have dedicated themselves to high levels of working effectiveness and to the success of our company with a long-term view.
The Cabling Team Engineer is responsible for the installation of new and relocated Nikon step and repeat (NSR) semiconductor lithography systems. The Cabling Team Engineer will show a strong degree of self-reliance to accomplish all key requirements to achieve the customer expectations and satisfaction.
Typical support includes successfully performing system installations, standard upgrades and repair of machine during the installation process. Cabling Team Engineer will demonstrate strong abilities to follow and execute complicated technical procedures. Problem solving abilities during process failures, and will utilize software tools and analytical methods to achieve these goals.
This Cabling Team Engineer position demands flexibility to changing requirements, including changing work patterns, and mobility to support company-wide projects. Depending on applicants residence location it is expected that travelling will be the majority of the time.
- Educated in a related Engineering field such as Electrical, Mechanical, Electro-Mechanical, Physics or Optics and/or commensurate industry experience.
- Preferably 2-5 years’ work experience.
- Experience in photolithography is advantageous.
- Install NSR systems in customer facilities, executing standard install tests, meeting overall installation schedule and ensuring that system performance meets specification.
- Report and update progress of projects in precise and timely manner.
- Troubleshoot complex system problems using strong problem solving techniques.
- Ability to quickly understand complex systems, and use this knowledge to practically support equipment performance.
- Be responsible for the installation tooling, by ensuring it is maintained and in working conditions.
- Provide support which results in NSR performance improvement that exceeds specifications or complies to a non-specified condition
- Utilize e-diagnostics or software tools for analysis and reporting.
- Develop and proliferate best-known-methods (BKMs).
- Valid driving license
- Valid and permanent EU working permit
- Must be flexible to travel to support national and world-wide customers as needed
- Strong analytical and data interpretation skills
- Strong software skills
- Must be fluent in English.
- Good problem solving skills
- Clear and concise technical writing skills
- Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers and customers
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Desire to continuously improve own technical and professional abilities
Reward and Benefits
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Comprehensive training program.
- Opportunities for professional development.
Please submit your CV and cover letter by e-mail to: NPE-Germany-HR@nikon.com