Field Service Engineer (FSE)
The Field Service Engineer (FSE) is responsible for supporting all aspects of system support for Nikon step and repeat (NSR) photolithography systems. The FSE will show a strong degree of self-reliance to accomplish all key service requirements to maintain strong customer satisfaction.
Typical support includes successfully performing system installations, standard system set- ups, repair of machine downs and performing comprehensive analysis of system performance. The FSE will demonstrate strong problem solving abilities, and will utilize software tools and analytical methods to achieve these goals.
This FSE position demands flexibility to changing requirements including mobility to support company-wide projects as required.
- Troubleshoot complex system problems using strong problem solving techniques.
- Ability to quickly understand complex systems, and use this knowledge to practically support equipment performance
- Install NSR systems in customer facilities, executing standard install tests, meeting overall installation schedule and ensuring that system performance meets specification.
- Execute complex system repairs in a quality manner and timely fashion.
- Perform maintenance support to customer to ensure that NSR performance meets required specification.
- Provide support which results in NSR performance improvement that exceeds specifications or complies to a non-specified condition
- Precise reporting of executed work
- Use of electronical measurement equipment (DVM, Oscilloscopes)
- Utilize e-diagnostics or software tools for analysis and reporting
- Develop and proliferate best-known-methods (BKMs)
- Active Teamwork
- Degree Level in a related Engineering field such as Electrical, Mechanical, Electro- Mechanical, Physics or Optics and/or commensurate industry experience
- Experience in photolithography is preferred
- Strong analytical and data interpretation skills
- Good software skills.
- Clear and concise technical writing skills
- Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers and customers
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills to be utilized in groups of all sizes
- Must be flexible to travel to support national and world-wide customers as needed
- Desire to continuously improve own technical and professional abilities
- Fluent English
Please send your application to HR-Germany@npeurope.com