The Field Service Engineer (FSE) is responsible for supporting all aspects of system support for Nikon step and repeat (NSR) photolithography systems.
- Troubleshoot complex system problems using strong problem solving techniques.
- Install NSR systems in customer facilities, executing standard install tests, meeting overall installation schedule and ensuring that system performance meets specification.
- Execute complex system repairs in a quality manner and timely fashion.
- Perform maintenance support to customer to ensure that NSR performance meets required specification.
- Utilize e-diagnostics or software tools for analysis and reporting
- Develop and proliferate best-known-methods (BKMs).
- Degree Level in a related Engineering field such as Electrical, Mechanical, Electro-Mechanical, Physics or Optics and/or commensurate industry experience
- Former vast experience in the semiconductor industry or multidisciplinary equipment company. experience in photolithography is preferred
- Strong analytical and data interpretation skills
- Excellent English – speaking & writing
- Work location: Intel F28, Kiryat Gat, Israel
- Willing to work in shifts (24/7, including days, nights and weekends)
- Flexibility to travel to training and/or support world-wide customers as needed