The Field Service Engineer (FSE) is responsible for supporting all aspects of system support for Nikon Step and Repeat (NSR) photolithography systems at the Semiconductor industry.
Major tasks and responsibilities of that job:
- Perform periodic maintenance support to ensure that NSR performance meets required specification.
- Execute complex system repairs in a quality manner and timely manner including:
- Ownership of tool issue from start to end of assigned tool / issue.
- Execute, plan and implement Plan of Action.
- Maintain good reporting and updates both internally and externally.
- Provide supporting data & documentation for initial data analysis in order to achieve better escalation process.
- POC for customer represents.
- Responsible for Parts / Tools ordering and maintenance.
- Routine data analysis of NSR performance.
- Attend technical Internal and external meetings.
- Degree Level in a related Engineering field such as Electrical, Mechanical, Electro-Mechanical or Optics and/or commensurate industry experience.
- Must have good understanding of electronics, mechanics, optics and computers.
- Former past experience in the semiconductor industry or multidisciplinary equipment company. Experience in photolithography is preferred.
- Strong analytical and data interpretation skills.
- Excellent level of English (speaking & writing).
- Expected to be co-operative, industrious, conscientious and trustworthy. Should be a good “team player” and show adaptability/flexibility.
- Willingness to work shifts & extended hours.
- Sensitivity to deal with customers.
- Awareness of personal image & impact.
- Main work location: Tower Jazz at Migdal Haemek.
- Willing to work in shifts (24/7, weekends and holidays).
- Flexibility to travel for training and/or support world-wide customers as needed.